We would like to thank everyone who made time out of their busy schedules to come visit us at the trade shows this year. It was really great to see such a large turnout and positive response. The support for KUIU has grown tremendously over the past three years, and as a result, our booth remained consistently busy during all four shows. We couldn’t be happier with the success of this year’s trade show season.
This year we gave away a Super Down Jacket at each of the four trade shows. These lucky winners selected a Super Down Jacket of their choice (Hooded, Collared, Zip-T). We also partnered up with Exclusive Adventures New Zealand to giveaway a grand prize Tahr and Chamois Mountain Hunt to one lucky trade show attendee. The winner, selected at the end of the season from all entries consolidated from all the shows, has been awarded a 7 day backpack mountain hunting trip valued at $9,500.
The four lucky random winners who were selected from each of the Trade Shows to win their choice of a Super Down Jacket are:
1. August Peters (Dallas Safari Cub Generation Convention)
2. Fiore Olivieri (The Sheep Show)
3. Matthew Gibson (Safari Club International)
4. Nate Schultz (Western Hunting & Conservation Expo)
The winner of the Tahr and Chamois Mountain Hunting Trip to New Zealand is: Diane Mothersell!
The trip will include:
- 1 on 1 professional guide service
- Bull Tahr trophy fee
- Buck Chamois trophy fee
- Trophy field preparation
- Group camping gear and meals
- Oxbow Lodge accommodation and meals
- Transfers from Queenstown Airport to Oxbow Lodge
- Land transport costs during your stay
Congratulations to all of the winners and thank you to everyone who came out!