I need your help and advice for KUIU’s 2012 marketing plan. Below is a summary of the current marketing placements and up coming trade show schedule to give you an idea of our current plans. I have also provided a list of questions to spur conversation.
I am looking forward to hearing your comments and ideas for KUIU’s marketing and want to thank everyone advance who takes the time to comment. Your input on the direction to take this brand on product and marketing is incredibly valuable.
KUIU is currently advertising in:
- Huntin Fool
- Traditional Bowhunter
- Relentless 365 (California Hunting Publication)
- South Pacific Bowhunter
- Extreme Elk (2012 commitment)
- Wild Sheep Foundation- Reno, NV
- Safari Club International- Las Vegas, NV
- Western Conservation- Salt Lake City, UT
- Where else should we be advertising in 2012?
- Are there any other consumer trade shows you recommend?
- Is Print media a waist of money or does it help you learn about new products and brands?
- Do ads in magazines give brands credibility?
- Do you believe editorials about new products? Are editorials credible or just another paid spokesman/prostaffer?
- How and where do you find out about new gear? magazine ads? forums? television programs or ads? word of mouth/recommendations from others? blogs?
- How do we continue to spread the word about KUIU?
I LOVE hearing new marketing ideas! Please be as creative, I am open to any and all ideas.
Thank you for your continuing help to build KUIU.